with Dr. Lindsay Driediger-Murphy
- Introduction: Why and How should we study ancient heresies?
- Marcionism: What do we do with the Old Testament?
- Montanism: Who is inspired?
- Arianism: How does Christ fit in?
- Prelagianism: How fallen are we?
Monday’s, 7:00pm, Feb 15 to March 14, St. Andrew’s Anglican Church, 1611 St. Andrew’s Place NW
Please indicate your intention to attend by calling 403-282-3234 or email email@example.com. There is no cost
Dr. Lindsay Driediger-Murphy is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Classics and Religion at the University of Calgary. She teaches about the religious, social and cultural history of the Greek and Roman worls, and her research concentrates on ancient divination, Roman history and ‘pagan’ and Christian theology. She is especially passionate about understanding the role of ideas about God(s) in interactions between Christians and non-Christians in the ancient world.